Friday, October 14, 2005

For Those Wondering... I am Alive and in Guam

So I am in Guam. I left Brisbane, Australia on Sunday the 9th at around 7:00pm and flew up to Cairns. From Cairns I hopped on a red-eye to Guam arriving here at 5:00 am. The first couple days it rained and I didn't do much other than work on the computers at the PMA Haus. I am staying with Kalau's, the founders of PMA. My main job here is to help in scanning, organizing, and archiving about 11,000 slides that Edmund Kalau has.

Sorry all for not updating my blog more often. I definitely have a few things to post but without a fast internet connection it is hard to put some of the photos up that I want to. Some of you maybe wondering why I didn't update my blog more often and I am sure the speculation ran wild, so I will tell you all. I met someone special in Australia :) Her name is Kylie and she is a chaplain at a school in Brisbane. For the curious a chaplain is like a Christian counselor for schools. She pretty much distracted me from updating my blog :)

Future Plans: As of right now I am going to be in Guam until about the first week in November and then I am going back to Brisbane. I still need to make it to Sydney. Also New Zealand is high on my list of places to visit.

God definitely has made my trip interesting and challenged me at the same time. Please pray for me while I am in Guam and then as I head back to Australia. Thank You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Aaron... It is good to hear something new from you I had wondered how you were and just stoped in to check and see. Sounds like a lot of stuff is going down. Guam, red eyes, someone special. Glad to hear your well and I am most deffinately praying for you buddy. God is doing some amazing things in my life right now and I am sure he is working in yours as well can't wait to swap stories. E-mail me sometime when/if things settle down!

james