Sunday, April 23, 2006

A Special Surprise


My time in Australia has allowed me to see and experience many new things and on Saturday I added one more item to the list of things I didn't expect on my trip. A newborn baby! On Wednesday last week Kylie's friends (and now mine) experienced the birth of their first child. Janelle and Marcus Atkinson now have a new baby boy, David. Kylie and I spent some time at the hospital holding the baby and talking with the proud parents. I also was able to meet Marcus's mom and dad. In fact Marcus's father will driving for us on our wedding day. The afternoon visiting the Atkinso's was a nice change of pace and a welcome break from all the running around that Kylie and I have been doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie had the twins yesterday! Jus thought you might want to know!! :) - Rose