Saturday, May 06, 2006

Update: T-Minus 7 days


Well only about 7 days until I am no longer single and I become a happily married man to a incredible, amazing, beautiful, Australian woman. Lets see it has beenbusy for Kylie and I but we have trying to take a little time out now then. We went and saw MI:3 on Thursday at the IMAX theatre. It was entertaining movie, I liked it more than the second. I thought Phillip Seymour Hoffman was great as the bad guy. We also caught the movie "8 Below", it is about sled dogs trapped by themselves in Antartica during winter. I don't know if it has come and gone in the theatres in America but I really enjoyed it, rent it or go see it if you get a chance. Hmm, what other fun things have we been up to. Kylie's parents rented a houseboat last weekend so we drove up there and spent the afternoon at the boat. The night before her parents had caught so crab, so we had fresh crab for lunch, Yum! Kylie also did a little fishing.

Kylie has been in contact with a woman in the Phillipines looking for a place to stay, furniture, and car. It was finally confirmed that the woman is going to buy all of Kylie's furniture and her car. This is a really blessing as it means Kylie and I only need to clean up her place and then just leave everything. I got my suit squared away as well. I found a place, Calabro, that had the suit that I wanted and they hard worked to get one in that I could purchase. I tried it on last Friday and it fit great. I am just waiting for the vest and shirt to come in and hopefully we can pick up everything on Wednesday. We also hope to get Kylie's things packed up and shipped off early next week. Thank You everyone for your prayers, it has been amazing to see God work in everything, especially the little things.

Oh, I hear Josh and Jamie had their twins. If someone has pictures please send me a few. Thanks.

No comments: