Monday, January 23, 2006

My Aussie Birthday

Well I thought I should give a quick update. Sorry for not doing so more often. I had a great Christmas and New Years. My first summer ones. I ended up spending most of those days in the pool. Another first was having a summer birthday. Kylie and I went down to the coast, played in the ocean, and had a great dinner overlooking the water. On Saturday a group of friends that I have met here went bowling and played pool for my birthday. Kylie really wanted to straighten my hair for the bowling night out so I let her :) She asked me to post it so here it is.



On a sad note, a great guy that I met over here and close personal friend to Kylie was killed Saturday night while riding his motorcycle. His name was Malcolm. Please pray for his family and his friends as it was quite sudden. Malcolm was great Christian man so we can be thankful he is with the Lord now.


Well it looks like I will be back in the states in a week or so. I am hoping to stay for Malcolms funeral so I don't the exact date yet. Some good news though is that Kylie is going to come to the US for a few weeks in February, I am definitely excited and looking forward it. Thanks for all your prayers and see you soon!

1 comment:

Mike said...

We are all looking forward to it. I know I am really looking forward to it. I am glad you had such a great B-Day. Also, glad to see and read that things are going well between you and Kylie.