Saturday, March 25, 2006
The Big Update: Part 1 (Jan 31 - Feb 11)
It has been a while since my last update. To say a lot has happen since then is an understatement. First I left on Australia on January 31st and flew home. But before flying home Kylie setup a date (February 11) to come over to AZ. Well it was going to be a long 11 days before I got to see Kylie again, but a busy 11 days. The first thing we did when I got back from the Land Down Under was to go grab some Mexican food. I was having withdrawals. After that I spent a few days just recovering for the flight. My parents were excited to hear that Kylie was coming. My parents and I had a talk about Kylie and what I was thinking and pretty much realized that I really really really loved Kylie and that I needed to go get a ring. So that is what I did. I start looking for rings hoping to have one before she came over. I also managed to get my taxes done to :) I found a ring and had it in hand 2 days before she arrived. It was good to get the ring but I was so excited that I really wanted to tell Kylie every time I talked to her. Well on the day of her arrival I got to the airport early and paced around waiting for her to appear. You can ask my parents I had the biggest smile when I finally saw her. It was so good get to hold her again and give her a big hug. Well that brings us up to her arrival in America. I will tell about her time in AZ in the next update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment