Saturday, May 13, 2006
The Big Day Has Arrived
Well it is a little more than 2 hours until the ceremony begins. Right now I have so many different emotions going through me. I am extremely happy, a little nervous, very curious, tired, did I say nervous already :) Last night we spent a few hours putting up decorations in the church hall where we will be having the reception. It was family affair with both Kylie's and my parents helping. It was a lot fun. We also had our rehearsal yesterday night as well. It went well and I know our service will be short and sweet. I managed to get a little sleep yesterday night, it sort of felt like Christmas eve, it seemed like I was waking up every few hours in anticipation. I guess it is about time for me to go and get ready. Thank you all for your prayers. Kylie and I will see most of you in few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Let me be the first of the Trinity crew to congratulate you through a comment. Granted I have about a 9 hour time difference head-start. It seriously fills me with joy to know how much you are filled with joy. Congratulations.
WEED
Post a Comment