Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Eumundi, Noosa Heads


Every Wednesday and Saturday in a town called Eumundi there are markets for people to sell their art, so Dave and I headed down there. Eumondi is little bit of a hippie town. It was very quaint and built up in the hills. The market was packed today with people. We wandered around here for a little while looking at the art and listening to people play music. I got a bit of breakfast as well.

After the markets we headed to down to a costal town called Noosa. The beach at Noosa was great. The sand here is very fine and quite soft to walk in. The water was still a little to cold to get in and it was breezy and cool so I didn’t swim I just waded in a little. There was national park nearby so we drove up there and walked up a path to point where you can look out across the ocean.

No comments: