Sunday, August 28, 2005
Youth Alive Queensland
I went to Youth Alive yesterday night. It was large Christian concert/conference for the youth of the Queensland. I ended up riding on bus with a bunch of local high school and jr high kids. I was asked a lot of questions and told to say a few different words :) There ended up being about 9 or 10 thousand people at the concert. There was a great worship band and they had a hip-hop group called the Nubian Gents there that danced. One of the speakers there was a guy named Nick Vujicic, who doesn't have any limbs. He told some funny stories and gave a great testimony. The kids really seemed to love him. I ended having a great time at the concert listening to music and hanging out with some of kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Aaron -
Visited your webpage and it was good to read about what you are experiencing and praying that God will indeed firm your steps in Him.
How do we get in touch with you? We need to know when you plan to come to Guam to help us - Pastor Ed Kalau with PMA.
Please write to
Melinda
pmaguam@pmafms.org
Post a Comment