
Kylie and I are trying to put together music for our ceremony and reception. So here is way for all of you to be involved. Could you email me or post as comments suggestions for music. For those more technically inclined MP3's are always nice :) We need at least one song to walk out of the church to. I have an iTune's account so I can always get songs from there as well. So please make suggestions. Thank You.
4 comments:
Hey Aaron,
I never got to say Congratulations until now, so I'll say it now. Congratulations. I've been reading the blog for a little while and it all sounds really exciting. I'm glad you found a great girl.
Anyways, your music request reminded me of a time I was at a wedding for a friend and at the reception we started the conversation on "Songs not to have your first dance to." Mark Havelin (Jessie Wornick's husband) was there and won with the suggestion: U2 "Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For." Don't put that one in the wedding.
Besides sharing a funny story, I have nothing really to suggest.
David 'WEED'
Laura' suggestion: Something by Sting; he's classic
Austin's suggestion: Something by the Decemberists; check them out
Or maybe something from LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!
How about Steppenwolf's "Born to be Wild"
Post a Comment